Thursday, January 27, 2011

Going to feb...

Coincidentally, the previous post was the 100th post. How significant indeed...

Anyway, I'm loving my current job because I get to go for all the events that I would probably go to or love to go to even if I was not on this job. I have sort of assume the role of the photographer cause my boss was rather please with the pieces that I submitted to him. So, I packed with photo shoots hahaha! For the next week, I will be going to Sentosa to take photos of Sentosa Flowers 2011, River Hong Bao opening ceremony and Chingay 2011!! Yay! I also had the opportunities to meet interesting personalities like the one of the last lion dance's lion maker, Irene Ang and attend media events=D

So all in all, you can say that my work is atypical of what I perceived as government work i.e. policy work and I feel as though I'm in the media/public relations industry haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment