And so I finally did it.
After spending 1 hour yesterday to create driving notes for me to conquer the road and the circuit, I decided to do more practice on my own so I went around the office to find different obstacles that are similar to those that I find on the circuit.
My car? The good old office roller chair which resembles the car seat and i found something circular to be the steering wheel although there was nothing that I could use or modify to resemble the gear box.
So I was there, imaging I was driving a car, checking my blind spot, my "mirrors" and changing gears. My feet looked like they were having some spasms since i was pressing and releasing the pedals.
Anyway, so i did perpendicular and parallel parkings, the crank course and an assortment of other things. Nevertheless, you can imagine the bewildered expressions that people had when they tried to figure out what in the world I was doing. Tried to keep a poker face while I was sniggering inside. HAHA.
So in the evening, armed with all the experience of my dry runs, I had a near perfect session. hurray!
No comments:
Post a Comment