I was rather surprised to discover another part of 313 while going towards cineleisure. Made a mental note about 313's huge selection of eateries and restaurants since they looked interesting enough. Went to a new eatery at cineleisure ( maybe not that new since I haven't been there for quite some time) which is B^3. It promises to serve burger with no processed food, perservatives and etc which equals to a healthier choice. So I ended up having my dinner there even though I didn't want to have fast food for dinner. Had a japanese curry chicken katsu which was really filling and I like the skin on chips that was served. I think it is much nicer than potato chips since it was nice to taste the potato and not just the crisp.
Wandered around and I realised the number of shops that sell clothes for men. The clothes were nice but I had to resist the temptation to purchase for more. It is when you work so hard for your money that you realise how easy it is to spend away your time and effort, that makes you think again about spending. Nonetheless, good place to shop if you ever want new clothes.
Anyway, the movie was not bad on the whole but i thought the emotions invoked weren't that strong. There wasn't enough depth i supposed so it could have been better. With such a regret in my mind, I willed myself to kino where I picked up the book. Felt that the book will be able to satisfy my desires and fill up the gaps that the movie sorely misses. Bought another chinese love novel by 蔡智恆, which is an author that vayl strongly recommended. Was deeply attracted by this that was on the back cover:
「這一刻她的眼神,對我而言就是永恆.
將來我老了,回顧這一生時應該會在腦海裡迅速掠過很多影像。
但一定會在這裡定格。」
在愛情的世界裡,你是否為了怕受傷害而遲遲不敢向對方表明你的愛?
你是否為了永遠保有邂逅時的美好,而選擇沉默,只願一生默默守候?
So the cost didn't matterto me. I think I have this problem that I view buying of books as a justified and good investment that I won't think that I'm splurging. That is why my cupboard is already spilling with books and I'm still purchasing new ones. Think I shall reach my dream of building my library soon if this keeps up.
So I ding dong about for a few moments and I went up to OC's rooftop garden again cause the weather was excellent. It feels really relaxing to just stand there, enjoy the view and the breeze and play emotional songs to intensify certain emotions and then let them go away.
"To forget is not to erase, but to embrace. "
I'm looking forward to tomorrows's boardgame meetup with a whole bunch of strangers!
No comments:
Post a Comment