After several weeks of preparation, the Tampines west CC's humourous speech and speech evaluation contest was a success!!
haha very glad since I was the organising chairman and thus I had to look after many aspects but it was a good learning experience. Anyway, since i am part of the committee, I took part in the speech evaluation contest to support the club. There's this saying about the more the merrier right. So, I was with my adult friend (I would like to label him as such since i feel much younger haha) joking about how we were just going through the motion and thus there was no pressure on it. After all, we didn't want to win in the first place.
And guess what? I was the 2nd runner up out of 7 contestants. hahahahahha mad happy. totally unexpected. What a sweet surprise =)
No comments:
Post a Comment