Okay so I have been to the skypark thrice and honestly, apart from the magnificent view, it just doesn't feel that special anymore. Maybe the atmosphere was wrong, it just wasn't that cold (which would have been unique), it just wasn't that windy and you really can't do much things up there if you were just a visitor. I mean, there isn't even binoculars, like those you would see at the vantage points of certain tourist attractions where you could scope and see further and clearer.
The only thing special in the skypark, for now, is the pool where it looks as though you could just fall off the ledge and hit the level 1 ground. But it was a waste since I got there late and it was closed already.
Speaking of which, I forgot to mention that I met up with guan hui and seng yeow for dinner today. Was supposed to be 5 people but two of which pang sei at the very last minute zzzz. So, we ended up having dinner at the indonesian restaurant at Marina Square, which all of us agreed was good and affordable. Dunman high people, on the other hand, discriminated at the nationality of the food the moment I suggested it. LOL. Then we lingered around the marina bay area before heading to the skypark for free ( courtesy of daniel whose mother won yet another room at MBS -.- ). Brought them around to take in the magnificent scenery which led to the delay and hence missing out on the swim. oh well another time then. Shall wait for the skypark's restaurants to open first.
Anyway, after much pondering, I decided to give my mum and sister a treat by passing my NDP tickets to them. I think that they really deserve it since they were really enthusiastic (judging from their excitement last year where I won tickets from ST too) and took great care of me. Oh well, shall just labour my national day away to clear some of my commitments.
Seems like a really long time since I watched movie...
No comments:
Post a Comment