Went back to school today to talk to teachers. Left the school feeling no less lost. Hmm... the search for answers continues...
Anyway, so we went to woodlands waterfront today. Was quite malu after I realised that we missed the stop by a large distance -.-"" Alighted at some isolated industrial area with lots of dogs o.O Thankfully, we managed to take a bus back to our destination.
Had KFC there at the jetty that overlooks Johor Baru. The feeling was rather surreal I guessed, cause I never imagined Malaysia to be this close to us and with all the urban architecture, the area along the waterfront seemed as though it was a part of Singapore.Anyway, the chicken was good, view was good and company was good. hahaha. Managed to catch the part when the day transited to night, with all the lightings dotting the area.
Ended up mugging some Economics stuff and it was good to see old friends visiting me once more. Hahaha. Had quite a crazy time climbing spider webs, spin round and round and round and playing the swing ( almost flew out =.=).
Fireman's good aye hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment