Saturday, October 9, 2010

Maybe it isn't that long

Wow seems like I haven't been blogging for quite some time already. I am just too caught up with the mundaneness of life, to the point where I find nothing interesting to write about?

Thank goodness that I have something to write about today, even though I'm not really willing to write this, since I'm very tired already and I haven't do my japanese class's homework. D=

Anyway, Ber came back and we had a gathering at her house today. In short, we had hours of mahjong and berlinda, together with cindy and junli, whipped us up a spaghetti meal, completed with nuggets.

What is more significant to me, was not seeing berlinda or the other people, but the way that we are able to gel together so easily, even though times have changed and we have changed. Even though everyone was tired, no one wanted to go home, for that would mark the end of the day, end of a gathering that might take many months before it will materialize again. It's just one of those days when you feel young again, when we were still in secondary school, fooling around and not having to worry about anything besides school, family and friends. It is kind of scary when you look back and you realised how many years people have known each other, that frames the relationships into perspective. It just doesn't seem that long ago aye...

Maybe it is just me, but you will only realise the passage of time when you are really concerned about a certain issue, such a not being late but for things that you took for granted, eternity just seemed like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment